Ingredient for the recipe
|Onions||2 big (sliced finely)|
|Tomatoes (small)||2 chopped|
|Green Chilli||3 slit half|
|Ginger||1 inch finely chopped|
|Chilli Powder||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Garam Masala||½ tsp|
REQUIRED FISHShrimp Peeled & Deveined Tail On
HOW TO PREPARE
The aroma of the spices used in the dish will ignite your hunger anytime. It’s a true delicacy.
- Defrost prawns as per instructions and wash.
- Heat oil in a pan, toss ginger and add onions, green chillies and sauté for some time.
- Add the prepared paste and curry leaves and sauté until raw smell leaves.
- Now add tomatoes and sauté for some more time.
- Add prawns, ¼ cup water, salt and cook with the lid on for 5 mins.
- Remove the lid and cook until the gravy is thick.
- Pour some ghee over it and serve hot.
TIP:Good with Chapathi and Rice